Pages

Saturday 29 October 2011

early one morning

flowers and plants
© Teresa Newham 2011

Recently I had to take my car to be serviced in St Albans.  Rather than spend several hours in the 'hospitality suite' of the garage (two sofas and a vending machine) I hopped on a bus and found myself in the town centre at around 9am.  I love markets first thing in the morning before they get too crowded;  it was a lovely day, perfect for browsing and nosing about.  All the vendors take a great deal of care in the way they display their goods, and it wasn't long before I had my mobile phone out, snapping away as discreetly as I could!  which is why the theme for October's Photos on the Run is St Albans market.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Glorious colours - you're always really good at capturing the quality of the colours in whatever you photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must admit, I was extremely pleased with the quality of these photos, as using a mobile phone camera - even a good one - can be a bit hit-and-miss!

    ReplyDelete